The Home screen is the first screen you will see after you log into the app.
To help you better understand the screen, we have defined a few of the page elements below:
- Home Screen
The Home Screen is designed to help you quickly locate the files that you have access to.
- The screen is divided into sections, which we call Segments.
- A "segment" is a collection of files that have been grouped together.
- Scroll down for more info about Segments.
- You can search for content, using the Search icon at the top-right of your screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see the navigation bar, which enables you to access different parts of the app.
A Segment is used to control which files you have access to. For example, a Segment could be a group of files related to a specific product line, a small business unit, or an entire sales division.
When you enter a Segment, you will see a list of Folders or Files, depending on what you have access to.
You can use the navigation bar to visit other areas of the app, as shown below.
You can use the Search bar to visit other areas of the app, as shown below.