The Annotation feature enables you to add notes, images, and shapes to a file. You can even use it to collect signatures.
When you are done, you can download the document to your computer, then email it to a Buyer.
- Note that if you annotate a file, then email it directly from the imSMART application, then the annotations will not be visible.
- If you want the annotations to be visible, you will need to download the file to your computer, then email it or share it from there.
When using the Annotation Tool, please note the following:
There are many Annotation tools included in the imSMART application and a few of the most popular ones are summarized below.
The Pen/ Eraser Tool
The most common Annotation tool is the Pen Tool, which enables you to quickly draw attention to specific sections of a document. (The Eraser is one of the options under the pen tool.)
To activate this tool, please follow these steps:
- Click on the Pen icon, in the upper-left section of the screen.
- Customize your Pen by using the control panel at the upper left, as shown below.
The most common Annotation tool is the Pen Tool, which enables you to quickly draw attention to specific sections of a document, as shown below:
The Images tool enables you to add Images or Stamps to a document.
The Signature tool enables you to add a signature area to a document.
- Note that the signature is not stored in the Web browser - you will need to download the document to your computer if you want to save the signature.