If there are Assets that you use (or share via email ) frequently, then you may want to add them to a Group.
What is a Group?
Shared Groups are a Premium Feature on the imSMART platform and will enable you to share the contents of your group with people inside, or outside, of your company.
To add an Asset to a Group, follow these steps:
- Find and open the Asset that you want to add to a Group.
- Click the Group icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- A menu will appear.
- Click next to the name of each Group where you want the Asset to appear (as shown below).
- Click the Add to Group button. (The button is in the bottom-left corner of the pop-up.)
You will now see your Asset appear within the Group (or Groups) that you selected.
- To view your Groups, click on Groups at the top-right of your screen, then click the Group name that you want to view.
Pro-Tip - Change the Display Order
You can use the icons on the right-side of the screen to Left Click and Drag the Assets into the order that you wish them to appear in.