The Home screen is the first screen you will see after you log into the app.
To help you better understand the screen, we have defined a few of the page elements below:
- Home Screen
The Home Screen is designed to help you quickly locate the files that you have access to.
- The screen is divided into sections, which we call Segments.
- A "segment" is a collection of files that have been grouped together.
- Scroll down for more info about Segments.
- You can search for content, using the Search icon at the top-right of your screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see the navigation bar, which enables you to access different parts of the app.
A Segment is used to control which files you have access to. For example, a Segment could be a group of files related to a specific product line, a small business unit, or an entire sales division.
When you enter a Segment, you will see a list of Folders or Files, depending on what you have access to.
You can use the navigation bar to visit other areas of the app, as shown below.