If you are having trouble with viewing your webpage via the WebClient, please try one of the following:
Refresh the Screen
In many cases, simply refreshing the screen will clear up an issue.
- On a PC, press F5 (or to clear your cache with a Hard Refresh, Shift F5)
- On a Mac, Command R (or to clear your cache with a Hard Refresh, use Command Option R or Shift Command R, depending on the browser)
Sign out, and Sign Back In
In some cases, you may need to sign out, then sign back in.
- Click on the Profile icon at the top-right of your screen.
- Select "Sign Out"
- Then sign back in, as you normally would.
Reboot Your Device
In many cases, a simple reboot will fix an issue that the app may be experiencing.
- Close all open applications.
- Shut down your computer (not restart).
- Turn on your computer.
- Re-open your Browser and try again.
Clear Your Browser Cache
This option is typically not required and is not recommended unless you are familiar with cache management and general maintenance.
If you are using Windows 10, you can also manually clear your browser cache.
- Press the Ctrl, Shift and Del/Delete keys on your keyboard at the same time.
- Select All time or Everything for Time range.
- Be sure that you select Cache or Cached images and files.
- Click the Clear data button.