The Library screen enables you to quickly see all of the content that you have access to.
The screen is divided into the following sections:
Note: In the library view you are able to see all assets from the segments you are associated to in one view.
Step 1 | You will find the asset library by clicking "Library" in the top right of the page
Example of the asset Library view:
The Everything tab (shown below) provides a flat list of all of the Folders and Files that you have access to.
- If you are looking for something specific, you can perform a search, or use the filters on the left-side of the page to help you narrow down the list.
- The tools in the top-right corner enable you to customize the files that are displayed.
- To learn more, please visit Library Overview
The Favorites tab provides a flat list of the Assets that you have added as a favorite.
If you need to find something specific, you can
- perform a search, using the Search box in the top-right corner.
- use the Sort By function to control the display order.
To learn more, go to Add an Asset to Favorites.