Enable Presentation Mode
Presentation Mode enables you to display a collection of Assets in a loop as if they belonged to one seamless Presentation file.
Generally speaking, Presentation Mode is used during Customer Demos, Trade shows, or whenever you need a method of easily displaying different assets together, as if they were part of one file.
To set up Presentation Mode, follow these steps:
- Go to Groups, then click on the Group Name that contains the Assets you wish to display in Presentation mode.
- Click on the Play icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- A menu will appear, which enables you to control how the Presentation will appear.
If you select Manual Mode, you can advance through the materials by using the mouse (or trackpad) on your computer, and manually click an arrow icon (shown below) to move forward or backward in the presentation.
You can also quickly move to a specific element by clicking on a thumbnail in the lower left corner of the screen.
If you select Auto Mode, the Assets within your Group will be displayed and advanced without any manual intervention on your part.
To begin playing in Auto mode, follow these steps:
- Use the numeric indicators at the bottom of the menu to can specify how long you want each Asset to be displayed for
- When you are ready to begin the Presentation, click the Auto button.
Use the Pause/Play icons (shown below) in the top-right corner to control the presentation when you are in Auto Mode.