Update and Sync Content
Occasionally, you will need to Update and Sync your application to align with any changes made by Administrators in the Content Management System (CMS).
- Generally speaking, you will need to update the application when Administrators add, modify, or remove Asset content.
- These syncs ensure that you will have access to the most current Segments and Asset files, even if your computer is not connected to the Internet.
Check for Updates
To determine if an Update is necessary, click on the Updates tab at the top of your screen, then click on Content Sync.
- If Updates are available, the screen will prompt you "Are you sure you want to update now?".
Update Your Application
To update your application, follow these steps:
- From the Content Sync screen, click the blue Yes button.
- The application will update itself, ensuring that you have access to the most current version of all of your Assets within the CMS.
- This process may take only a few seconds - or it may take longer - depending on how many Assets that you have access to and the speed of your Internet connection.
- When the sync has finished, you will see this notification:
Click the OK button.
The application will then direct you back to the Home screen, where you can now access your Segments and other Asset content.