Occasionally, you will need to Update and Sync your application to align with any changes made by your company's imSMART Administrators in the Content Management System (CMS).
- Generally speaking, you will need to update the application when Administrators add, modify, or remove Asset content.
- These syncs ensure that you will have access to the most current Segments, Folders, and Asset files, even if your computer is not connected to the Internet.
Check for Updates
To determine if an Update is necessary, click on the Updates tab at the top of your screen, then click on Content Sync.
- If Updates are available, the screen will prompt you "Are you sure you want to update now?".
- Click on the blue Yes button
Sync your Files
Once you click on the Yes button (shown in the image above), the application will begin syncing files, as shown in the image below.
- This process can take a few seconds or it may take an hour, depending on how many Assets that you have access to and the speed of your Internet connection.
When the sync has finished, you will see this notification:
- Click the OK button.
The application will then direct you back to the Home screen, where you can now access your Segments and other Asset content.
Please sign in to leave a comment.