Reset Your Password
If forget your password, you can reset it from the Login Screen.
|Single Sign On (SSO) Users
If you forgot your password, you will need to contact your IT department.You cannot change your password from within the CMS or from the application.
To reset your password, follow these steps:
- Go to the login screen for the Windows application.
- Click the Forgot Password link.
- Your browser will open with a new tab that displays the "Forgot Password" screen. (Shown below.)
- Enter your email address, then click the Reset Password button.
- You will receive an email, which contains a link to a password reset form. (Shown below.)
The link in this email is only valid for 24 hours, starting from the time it is sent.
If you have not reset your password within that timeframe, you will need to repeat the steps above to generate a new Reset Password email.
- Click the link labeled "Click Here".
- A new tab will open in your browser that contains the "Reset Password" form. (Shown below.)
- Enter your password twice, then click Submit.
You will now be able to successfully log in to the application, using your new password.