Important Note: Additional Languages for the app is a premium feature and not available on all imSMART platforms. Please contact your app administrator if you are unsure if this feature is available.
Steps to Set a Language
1. Select the languages you want to be available in the CMS.
- Click on: Customization --> Settings --> Language Selection
2. Add a region
- Click on: Customization --> Region --> +Add Region
- Give your region a name and associate a language with the region.
3. Update the Email Template
- Customization --> Region
- Add the appropriate templates for each language. If no language is selected, the English template will be used.
- Basic Email template instructions can be found here.
4. Associate a user to the region
- Click on: Users
- Click on an existing user or Add User.
- Select the appropriate region for that user.
Please sign in to leave a comment.