NOTE - please use imSMART v2 when logging in, v1 is deprecated for most users.
- Add a user to GoodData reporting.
- After the 24-hour enablement period visit https://secure.gooddata.com from a web browser.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter the email address that is associated with the admin user in the imSMART CMS.
- Click “Reset”
- You will be instructed to check your email.
- In your email inbox (or possibly your SPAM folder) you will see an email from email@example.com. Within that email, there will be a link to reset your password. Click on that link and it will bring you to a web browser.
- Enter a new password and click “Set Password”.
- Log-in with your email and new password.
- After a successful login, you will see a list of “Your Projects.” Click on “imSMART”.
- You should see imSMART reporting for your app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.