First, you must go to the edit segment screen by clicking on the pencil edit icon to the left of the segment name. Then, click on Advanced on the left menu.
- Click on the Add button under "Template Setting"
- A pop-up will appear with several choices,
- All materials - Assets and Folders: The folders and assets on the segment home screen
- Banner: A segment banner (can choose standard banner or tall banner) - can also link to a URL or an asset
- Favorites - Assets: expanded view of User’s “Favorites”
- Featured - Assets and Folders: pulls together into their own section assets or folders marked as “Featured”
- Recently Updated: expanded view of the recently uploaded or amended assets
- Recently Viewed: expanded view of the assets User has recently viewed
Tile type (iOS only): the image size and shape
Scrolling Type (iOS only): horizontal or vertical scrolling
Rows per group (iOS only): rows of content in the expanded view
- Click on the Reset button to reset the templates,
- All templates can be edited, moved up and down, or deleted without resetting all of the templates.
Use the 'up' or 'down' arrows to organize the template order. The pencil icon allows you to edit the section type. To remove, click on the trash icon.