There are five User Types:
- System Administrator – Users that can access both the CMS system as well as iPad app. System Admin Users can add/update/delete iPad Users as well as other System Admin Users and Segment Administrators. They can also edit the content within the CMS.
- Segment Administrator - This user can access, edit and delete users (Content Coordinators & iPad Users only) within the segment that they are assigned. They can also edit the content within the CMS. If a user already exists in the system, the segment admin will need to contact a System Administrator to add the user to their segment.
- Content Coordinator - This type is one step down from the User Coordinator. The content coordinator has access to the CMS, but can only view the segments they are assigned to. The Content Coordinator can add folders, and assets, and may delete and amend folders that are found in the segments they are assigned to. The Content Coordinator has access to all assets within the app and may delete them. The Content Coordinator has no access to users.
- User Coordinator - this user can add other users but cannot add/delete/modify any content.
- Tablet Users – as the name suggests, this user can only login to the tablet/phone apps app and web portal.