To Add a User to the system, click on the Users tab, and then click on the New User button just above the Filters module.
To add a User, the following details need to be provided:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- They must be assigned to at least one segment under the Association section in the left navigation menu
By default, a User is assigned iPad User type under User Types
There are 5 kinds of Users:
- System Admin Users - Users that can access both the CMS system as well as iPad app. System Admin Users can add/update iPad Users as well as other System Admin Users.
- Segment Administrator - this user can access, edit and delete users within the segment that they are assigned.
- iPad App Users - as the name suggests, this user can only login to the iPad app and web portal.
- Content Coordinator - this user can edit the content within the CMS, but cannot add or delete users
- Tablet User - cannot make changes in the CMS and can only view segments they are assigned to for their iPad.
Please sign in to leave a comment.