NOTE: Images that are saved as a JPG file using CMYK colors can't be used. Please resave the JPG file with RBG colors.
1. Upload an image to the Select File field. Note: Max upload size is 10MB.
2. Click on the corresponding image size you would like to upload an image for.
For those with the image preview feature, click on the 'up' arrow. (see below)
3. Select a crop area by clicking and dragging:
4. When you are done selecting your cropped area, click Done. You can crop banners using this functionality as well.
5. Click Save at the bottom of the screen to save the image(s) you cropped.
6. If an image is particularly large, it may take a moment to process. You can still hit save and continue your work in the CMS.
Note: If you decide not to use the image cropping tool and upload directly, you must use the EXACT dimensions as specified in the image type (large rectangle, banner image, large square, etc.)
Please sign in to leave a comment.