When successfully logged in, you will be taken to the Organize Screen.
On this screen you can:
- Add/Edit Segments
- Define sort order level of Segments
- Access the nested folders within the Segments
Adding a Segment
Clicking New Segment takes you to the Create Segment screen.
To add a Segment, the following details need to be provided:
- Segment Image
By default, a Segment is Active. This means that it will sync to the iPads, and appear on the web portal.
On the above screen, you can also associate the segment to a Department, which is the parent of a segment or set of segments.
When finished, press Save.
To Edit a Segment, from the Organize screen:
- Click on the pencil edit icon containing the Segment title,
- You will be redirected to the segment information.
- Click Save once you have made your desired changes.
From the Edit Segment screen you can:
- Change the Segment title
- Change the description
- Disable and enable a Segment by unchecking/checking the Active checkbox,
- Change the image by choosing a new image which will be uploaded when saved.
- Change the department the segment is associated with
- Adjust the template layout settings