If you are having trouble with Sales Aid on your Windows machine, please try one of the following:
Reboot Your Windows Device
In many cases, a simple reboot will fix an issue that the app may be experiencing.
- Close all open applications.
- Shut down your Windows device (not restart).
- Turn on your Windows device.
- Re-open your App and try again.
Reset Your App
- Tap on "Update" on the top of the screen
- Tap on "Content Sync" on the left
- On the lower right side, click on the link with blue text that says "Having issues? Reset app".
- The Sales Aid app will run perform a system reset. (This may take a few minutes, so you may have to wait a moment before continuing to use the app.)
Clear Your Cache (for Windows 10)
If you are using Windows 10, you can clear your cache following these steps:
- Go to Start > Settings > System > Storage.
- Click on "Free Up Space Now".
- Wait for the scanning process to be complete.
- Select the files you want to remove, then click Remove files.
- Note: Before you select an option, be sure to read its description to learn what you would be removing.
- Wait for the cleaning process to be completed.
Clear Your Browser Cache
If you are using Windows 10, you can also clear your browser cache.
- Press the Ctrl, Shift and Del/Delete keys on your keyboard at the same time.
- Select All time or Everything for Time range.
- Be sure that you select Cache or Cached images and files.
- Click the Clear data button.