Important Note: Additional Languages for the app is a premium feature and not available on all imSMART platforms. Please contact your app administrator if you are unsure if this feature is available.
4 Steps to Set a Language
- Select the languages you want to be available in the CMS.
- Click on: Customization --> Settings --> Language Selection
- Click on: Customization --> Region --> Add Region
- Give your region a name and associate a language with the region.
- Customization --> Email Settings
- Add the appropriate templates for each language. If no language is selected, the English template will be used.
- Basic Email template instructions can be found here.
- Click on: Users
- Click on an existing user or Add User.
- Select the appropriate region for that user.