Important Note: Shortcuts is a premium feature and not available on all imSMART platforms. Please contact your app administrator if you are unsure if this feature is available.
Shortcuts allow you to link a folder within the app to multiple locations.
In the standard version of the app, folders have a 1 to 1 relationship. They may only be mapped in a single Segment or Folder at any time. Shortcuts give folders a 1 to many relationship.
How to Add a Shortcut
- From the Organize tab select the New Shortcut button.
- Click on the Browse button to select the folder or asset you would like to make a shortcut.
- This will automatically create a link to that asset.
- Upload the appropriate images needed for the shortcut.
- Select the locations you would like the folder shortcut to be.
- Click Save.