Files skipped during Content Sync
Tap on More Details >>
This will display a list of files that are causing the issue.
- Files may be skipped due to several reasons such as they are large, the internet connection isn't fast enough or not reliable, or the file being corrupted during the upload process.
- If they are videos that are being skipped, please see this article.
- To try downloading the skipped files, we recommend following the instructions listed below in the How to Reset the App section.
- If file types are images such as Banner Images, Featured Large Images, etc, this means that the actual asset has been downloaded to the app, but it will be missing the image because it may be corrupted. One solution is to go into the CMS for that asset or folder, remove the old image, and reload the image again.
- If you continue to have issues after doing a reset, please take a screenshot of the list and have your app administrator submit a ticket via the CMS.
The Sync is Stuck, or Not Moving Forward
•Please view the links below to clear iPad cache
Reset the App
Swipe to Close
- Press down twice on the home button quickly
- The app will reduce to a smaller screen
- Swipe UP on the app window
- Press on the home button to return to the iPad home screen
Your Device Does Not Have Enough Storage
To see what apps are taking up space:
Tap Settings > General > iPad Storage
Scroll down and you will see what items are taking up space. Remove any items that you don't need to free up space.
- If the user's device is older, we recommend upgrading to a new device with more storage.
Delete & Reinstall your App
If none of the above solves your issue please delete and reinstall your app. Please remember that this will require you to fully sync all of your content to your app. Please make sure you are on good wifi and that your iPad does not "fall asleep" or this will interrupt your content sync.