Files skipped during Content Sync
Tap on More Details >>
This will display a list of files that are causing the issue.
- Files maybe skipped due several reasons such as they are large, the internet connection isn't fast enough or not reliable or the file was corrupted during the upload process.
- If they are videos that are being skipped, please see this article.
- To try downloading the skipped files, we recommend following the instructions listed below in How to Reset the App section.
- If file types are images such as Banner Images, Featured Large Images, etc, this means that the actual asset has been downloaded to the app, but it will be missing the image because it may be corrupted. One solution is to go into the CMS for that asset or folder, removing the old image and reloading the image again.
- If you continue to have issues after doing a reset, please take a screen shot of the list and have your app administrator submit a ticket via the CMS.
Missing folders /or Assets after a Content Sync
Follow instructions listed below in How to Reset the App section.
Update is Frozen or Hung during a Content Sync
Clear the iPad cache
- Open the app
- Press down the power button (this is the button above the camera hole) until the power slider appears on the screen.
- Press down on the home button (circle button on the iPad) until the app quits and displays the home screen.
- The iPad will hang for a few seconds; the cache has now been cleared.
Reset the App
After clearing the cache follow the instructions below in the How to Reset the App section.
How to Reset the App
- Open the app
- Tap Updates icon
- Go to the Content Sync tab
- Tap Having Issues? Reset App link
- This will take some time. This process goes through the entire list of assets/folders and will skip those that are already loaded on the iPad.
Device does not have enough free space
To see what apps are taking up space:
Tap Settings > General > iPad Storage
Scroll down and you will see what items are taking up space. Remove any items that you don't need to free up space.
- If the user's device is older, we recommend upgrading to a new device with more storage.