To view all users, click on Users menu option. The link will take the user to the List of Users that looks like the screenshot below.
There are four kinds of Users:
- System Admin Users - Users that can access both the CMS system as well as iPad app. System Admin Users can add/update iPad Users as well as other System Admin Users.
- Segment Administrator - this user can access, edit and delete users within the segment that they are assigned.
- iPad App Users - as the name suggests, this user can only login to the iPad app and web portal.
- Content Coordinator - this user can edit the content within the CMS, but cannot add or delete users
To Search for an existing User in the system, enter the user’s first name, last name or email address in the search box above the User list and then click the Search button. This brings up a list of all Users that match that search term.
Clicking Reset will erase the search term and show all users.
The Users list can also be filtered by:
- User Type – System Admin User or iPad User.
- Segments – the Segments the users are associated with.