Clear the iPad cache
- Open the app
- Press down on the power button (this is the button above the camera hole) until the power slider appears on the screen
- Press down on the home button (circle button on the iPad) until the app quits and displays the home screen
- The iPad will hang for a few seconds; the cache has now been cleared
- Return to the app to see if the issue has been resolved
Sign In / Out
- Sign out of app
- Sign back into app
- Continue update
- Return to the home screen to see if the problem has been fixed
Swipe to Close
- Press down twice on the home button quickly
- The app will reduce to a smaller screen
- Swipe UP on the app window
- Press on the home button to return to the iPad home screen
Submit a Diagnostic Report
Delete & Reinstall the App
- Instructions can be found here.
- Then reinstall the app and do a content sync.
- Make sure you are on good wifi during this process.