There are five User Types:
- System Administrator – Users that can access both the CMS system as well as iPad app. System Admin Users can add/update/delete iPad Users as well as other System Admin Users and Segment Administrators. They can also edit the content within the CMS.
- Segment Administrator - this user can access, edit and delete users (Content Coordinators & iPad Users only) within the segment that they are assigned. They can also edit the content within the CMS. If a user already exists in the system, the segment admin will need to contact a System Administrator to add the user to their segment.
- Content Coordinator - this user can edit the content within the CMS, but cannot add or delete users.
- User Coordinator - this user can add other users but cannot add/delete/modify any content.
- iPad App Users – as the name suggests, this user can only login to the iPad app and web portal.