- Open the asset on iPad that you would like to save in the App from E-mail, Dropbox, or any other app that holds content
- Long tap the asset for a couple of seconds
- An “Open In” pop-up will appear. Locate the icon of your app from the "Import With" menu.
- Tap on the icon for your app.
- You will be taken to the “My Folder” section of the Library in the App
- You can rename (optional) before saving the asset.
**Please note: Documents saved in My Folder are only available locally and not synced back to our servers.